Qualification & Testing
More than 1400m2 of Fapmo facility is reserved for testing, in a secured area. Highly skilled people are in charge to run the tests (engineers, technicians…)
Fapmo is able to perform testing within its facilities for a wide range of pumps with current following test benches or loops
- > 7 hydraulic test loops (depending on the pressure, flow, cavitation test or not, water/sea water or oil or demineralized water etc…)
- 1 pit, 3 meters diameter and 7 meters depth for testing of vertical pumps
- 2 isolated acoustic bunkers for vibration & noise
- several electrical test benches for ability to test 120V, 230V, 400V etc…. Under different frequencies
completed with different tools to measure :
- Acoustic discretion
Furthermore, Fapmo developed, with a French university, its own performance prediction acoustic tools.
Tests can be performed, for example, on the following standards :
- Hydraulic performance : NF EN ISO 9906 – niveaux 1 et 2, BS 599
- hydraulic test : NF-E 44051
- Acoustic discretion based on any existing standards or specific requirements
- Mechanical vibration : ISO 10816, VDI 2056.